Frequently asked questions
How important to follow the House rules?
We charge up to $450 dollars for any damaged or missing items.
The house and surrounding property are completely non-smoking.
We would love for you to party, but for legal and fire safety reasons, please don't exceed the maximum occupancy of the house at any time.
We love our community and want to make sure that everyone has a delightful experience. Please be respectful of the neighbors and keep noise to a minimum between 9pm and 8am.
Things break,... and messes happen! If you find yourself in need of help please call us right away. We understand that accidents happen, and we're here to help.
How do you fix WIFI it's not working?
Check several apps or websites to make certain the connection issue is not specific to one device in particular.
Trouble shoot your device by turning off the Wi-Fi capability on your device and turning it back on.
Turn your device off and wait 30 seconds before turning it on again.
Check the router
Make sure that the router is on (lights in the front should be on and flashing)
If they are not on, please make sure that the router is properly plugged in
Turn off the power to the smoke alarm at the circuit breaker.
Remove the smoke alarm from the mounting bracket and disconnect the power.
Remove the battery.
Press and hold the test button
Reconnect the power and reinstall the battery.
NOTE: The unit will chirp once when the power is restored and should not chirp afterwards.
1. Remove the battery.
2. Press and hold the test button
3. Reinstall the battery. NOTE:
The unit will chirp when the battery is first connected but should not chirp afterwards.
No Hot Water
When there's no hot water, the problem can stem from lack of power, a faulty electric thermostat or a faulty upper electric heating element.Please follow the following to make it work.
Wait for water heater to re-heat the water
Confirm that the gas supply is not turned off or interrupted
Turn the gas control knob to PILOT
Wait for water heater to re-heat the water
Check that the breaker has not tripped
Locate the Breaker Box
Check the breaker… If the Breaker tripped, switch the breaker on
Aircon is not working
Verify that the temperature is set according to your preference.
Verify that the thermostat is set on "AUTO" and not "ON"
Check Air Filter
** If you have adjusted the thermostat, please wait 15 minutes for the unit to cool.
Is there parking?
- Some of the units have designated parking and some don't have.
You can go to https://parkwayparking.com to check the available parking nearby
Is there washer and dryer?
- Some of the units provide a washer and dryer and some of the units is not.
What time can I check in and check out?
- The standard check in will be 4 pm to 10pm
And check out will be 10am
Can I early check in?
- We offer an early check -in for a nominal fee of $25 based on availability. If you are interested in an early check- in, please text or email us on the day you travel to see if we can able honor your request. We are only able to allow early check -ins when there is not guest in the unit the night before or the guest has check out early.
Can I check out late?
- We offer a late check out depends the availibility, we do charge $75 for late check out. If you are interested, please text or email us on the day of your departure to check it for you.
Can I extend?
- Extending is allow as long that the place is available. If you are interested, please text or email us to check the avilbility.
Where can I store my bags
- Dropping your bags at the units before your check in is not possible but you can drop your luggage at the nearest luggage storage.
The nearest lugagge storage is at Fort Lauderdale Self Storage at 540 SW 27th Ave
Why do I have to fill out the registration form
- We offer a reception free check -in meaning we do not have a front desk like a typical hotel. Since we do not offer a front desk that usually validates your information at time of check-in, we do this ahead of time via our registration form. This form is necessary for us to send your unit number as well as your check in information on the day that you travel.
Can I have a package delivered
- Unfortunately, we do not recommended this since we do not offer a reception as an alternative we would suggest picking them up in the local office of the courier.
Does your kitchen have basic stuff to use?
- My kitchen is equipped with the basics that you'll need to be able to cook.
What is the minimum age requirement to be able to book?
- Our requirement minimum Age is 21.
How can I check in?
- One the booking was made, you will receive your unit information shortly and your check in instructions are sent on your arrival date. This will include the lockbox code and WIFI login. Please keep an eye out for this email.
Information during your stay
Is cleaning done everyday?
- The cleaning is done before and after your stay.
Recommendations for places to go, activities, and where to eat
- You can try Preston's Wine and Martini Lounge, The Cheesecake Factory, and Big City Tavern this restaurants are just a few minutes away from our place
What is the exact address?
- Unfortunately, I am only able to provide address once booking is confirmed.
Once confirmed exact address will be given along the check in instructions on the day of your arrival.
What is the Wifi?
- We have a free wifi you can use during your stay, We will provide the details along your check in instructions.
Where we can dispose?
- Please dispose of any trash in the shoot located on the floor.
Where can I find the other sheets?
- The unit is has been stockled with the correct towels , linens during your stay.
Mostly the extra towels are located inside the cabinet, washer and the storage compartment of the sofa bed.
Can I request additional sheets, towels?
- We offer an extra towels, sheets or linens for a nominal fee of $15. Feel free to contact us to request these for your stay.
What time can I use pool?
- Pool is subject for availability but mostly pool can be use to sun up to sundown
How to unlock and lock the door
- You will be provided a code during your stay, please expect an email on the day of your arrival.
When you are in front of your unit place three fingers over the keypad for it to activate. Then press ( the code given ), after code you need to put checkmark symbol to open the door. The door will automatically lock when you close it. When you leave your unit, the door will automatically lock after 30 seconds OR you can hit the LOCK icon.
What if someone got park on my parking lot
- If your parking space is occupied please contact us and you will be provided with another parking slot.
Check out reminder
Before you go
If we provided parking or recreational passes please leave them where you found them.
Please lock the doors and windows and leave keys (if applicable) in their original place.
Help us save energy. Set the thermostat to 65
Don't worry about stripping the beds- we'be got you covered but if you want to give our house keeps a hand go ahead and start a load of towels.
We'd love it if you washed your dishes or started the dishwasher.